Friday, December 30, 2011

Up for Review: Impress Press on Nails

Wendy received a set of Impress Press On Nails in her Influenster Vox Box this month. Not so impressive. Wendy and I both tried these and they didn't even have a nail long enough to cover our thumb nails. And neither of us have super long nails. I just can't see any reason for press on nails really. To me, it's all about the natural nail. I haven't wanted press on nails since I was in 7th grade. And with all the awesome nail art, stamps, and strips going around, I don't get why anyone would use press on nails. But apparently most other people love them. So maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. haha. Here's a photo of the press on nail on top of my real thumb nail. I put one on my ring finger just to see if I thought they would last, I think girls should just stick with polish or acrylics. They didn't fit on my nails well and I can definitely see them falling off during the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment