Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Up For Review: Befine Gentle Cleanser

I signed up for a Birch Box and received my first box yesterday. I thought I'd try out a few of the products and let you know my thoughts.
First up, I tried Befine Gentle Cleanser. It's made with sugar, rice, and oat extracts. Supposed to be good for dry winter skin.
To begin with, be careful when you open this product. It's the consistency of water. I had to pour out more several times because it ran out of my hands. I've never seen face wash so thin. It suds up decently, about like a bar of soap and rinses off well. It left my skin feeling soft, but still a little dry.
I waited a few hours after I washed my face and my skin isn't oily. (Which is a big deal cause my skin is always oily) I still prefer my L'Oreal Go 360 cleanser. It costs about one-third of the price and I won't waste any thinking it's water. haha.

If you want to try the Befine Gentle Cleanser you can purchase it on their website. It's $15.99 for a 3.4 fl. oz bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment