Tuesday, March 6, 2012

KISS: Nail Dress up for review

"Kiss Nail Dress

Fashion That Sticks
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

Visit KissNailDress.com to learn more!"




I recieved these in my VoxBox from Influenster.com. (complementary product for testing and review purposes) They have a cute black and silver pattern on them. I was eager to try them out. They come with 28 strips, so more than enough for two manis. I loved the way the strips were packaged. Since the backing plastic was clear, you can hold the sticker over your nail to determine which is the perfect size. They have the rounded and squared ends for your fingers or toes. Just below this photo is KISS' information on the product. 


Below is one of the stickers on my thumb nail. As you can see they're plenty wide and long enough for most nails. (I have really wide fingers haha). I've seen a few other people's reviews on these and they dont look like they filed the stickers off well. The file that comes with them has a black super rough side and a pink kind of rough side. Use the pink side last to get a smother finish on the ends. 
The finished product! I love them. So cute. I'll update later and let you know how long they actually last. The package says up to 10 days but I know the Sally ones don't last but a few days for me.

Edit: So I only ended up wearing these for like 3 days because they started chipping a little and I can't stand that. But they peeled off super easy and didnt seem to damage my nails as much as the Sally ones do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment