Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A few more past manis:

And my polish collection. haha I finally got something to put them in where I can find what I want.

Sorry all these are messy. I'm not a fan of cleaning up haha. I let time do that for me. I found this Cosmetic Arts lacquer at Ross for $1.50. I'm a sucker for purple polish so I grabbed it and a teal color. It takes forever for them to dry but they're gorgeous colors. The dry time could also be attributed to the top coat I used. I had a Sally top/base coat that I had gotten for free when I purchased some other polish. So, I added the glitter that I got with my first Julep package in and shook it up a bit. I love the way it looks. It's like little silver flakies. 

Wendy and I took a trip to our favorite place, Trans Design! I picked up two of the China Glaze Magnetix polishes. The middle finger is Pull Me Close and the rest are Attraction. The cool thing about these is that the CG magnet (sold separately) has three different designs on it. The mani is kind of messed up because I'm incapable of holding anything still even if its for a few seconds but they apply well and are very simple to magnetize. 

This mani is one of the Justin Bieber by Nichole polishes I decided to purchase. (Shut up, I love Biebz.) I used two coats of Not a Gold Bigger and topped it with a coat of Serena William's by OPI Spark De Triomphe. Love the combo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment