Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Color Club Dry Ice!

Wendy and I took another successful trip to TransDesign. A.K.A. Polish Heaven. She purchased these quick dry drops from Color Club on a previous trip and recommended them to me.  I'm notorious for messing up my nails before they dry. I don't think I've ever painted my nails without smearing them or something. haha. With these magical drops, I didn't have to wait an hour for them to dry! Seriously, get some cause they are worth the money. They come with a little eye dropper and you just put a drop on your nails and they're dry! Perfect! haha
Below is the mani I tried them on. I just really love polka dots and wanted to try out my new polishes. Most of them are from the Poptastic Color Club collection. And I love them. They're beautiful creme colors. Plus, their names don't make me like them any less. haha
 Color Club: 
Base Coat: Twiggie
Pink: Warhol
Purple: Pucci-Licious
Green: Edie

China Glaze:
Blue: First Mate

2 comments: