Thursday, July 14, 2011

FrankenFest






Harri @ trailerhoodchic sent me her franken a while back and I finally got a chance to try it. And, I have to say, I love it! (The picture here isn't fantastic, but I'm at work and posting sounded like more fun than continuing to edit the book I'm working on, [yes, that god awful book in the background of the pic.] so deal with it!) Back. On. Topic. The franken reminds me of a melted Hershey's bar. It's brown with an almost copper shimmer to it. Thank you, Potter, for sending me this!! Accent finger is the spectraflair topcoat that's magically made its way to so many of our hands. Love!


Ok, pre-clean-up, but the color looks better.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to your blog! I found your link on the Facebook group- Polish-aholics Anonymous... I like your blog!!!!! AND I LOVE THIS MANICURE.. SUPER AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm glad you liked it!! It's amazing what eyeshadow and nail polish can do.

    ReplyDelete