Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chrissy Loves Me. ;)

Chrissy over at Nail Utopia spoiled me with awards. (Thank you, thank you!)











Now: The rules. Dun Dun Dun....

1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
2. Post seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they've received the awards!

1. A 2nd grader impacted my life more than any other human being.
2. I love baking. (Especially cheesecakes!)
3. I haven't lived a single day of my life without having (at least) one kitty.
4. I can't stand vanity plates.
5. I love chocolate syrup on my ice cream, but hate chocolate ice cream.
6. I adore profanity.
7. I am ridiculously nosy.



7 comments:

  1. Thank you, girl! I've never gotten awards before on here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awarding, missus, shall spread the love very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks grrl! Profanity and baking are 2 of my absolute favorite things about life.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank-you!!! you are too sweet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks love! i am working on my post now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on these awards and on your growing blog!

    ReplyDelete